The IAPA is the voice of PAs in Idaho; leading through education, advocacy, community involvement and professional growth.
2015 IAPA Board of Director Elections
Are you looking to get more involved in the PA community? Do you want to take on a low risk leadership opportunity? Then join the IAPA Board of Directors! Benefits of board participation include: attend only one board meeting each quarter; Annual CME Conference reimbursement; meet other PAs from all over the state; and lead the charge on any PA legislative issues in Idaho.
Click on the link below to fill out an online nomination form by June 26th to be considered for open positions.
Current Open Positions Include:
- Southeast Regional Representative
Nominate a fellow PA or Supervising Physician for an annual IAPA award!
Do you know a PA who has demonstrated exemplary service to his or her patients, the community and the PA profession? Do you have a Supervising Physician who demonstrates great mentorship of his or her PAs and fosters the unique relationship of trust, collegiality, and mutual respect that is essential for any great physician/PA team? If so, nominate them for an annual IAPA award by clicking on the link below.
Benefits of Membership
- Representation in the Idaho Legislature
- Critical legislative and regulatory updates
- Discounted registration for our annual CME conference
- Notice of regional (often free) CME opportunities
- Notices of PA job listings throughout the state
The IAPA is a constituent chapter of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. We are working hard for you. When you join IAPA you get a voice in policy decisions that affect all Idaho PAs. This list is just a few of the membership benefits you get when you join IAPA.
President's Message from Anntara Smith, PA-C
||On behalf of the IAPA and its constituents, I would like to thank my colleagues for the opportunity to serve you as President over the next year. I would also like to welcome any new members to the IAPA and thank you for the support. I am excited to serve Physician Assistants of Idaho as we continue to promote our profession. My goals include working closer with the Idaho Medical Association to promote our PA/Physician relationship as well as to pass along important practice information as our ever changing medical system continues to evolve. Please feel free at any time to contact myself or the IAPA with questions, concerns, items you feel we need to address.
Get Involved in Your IAPA Region!
Click your region to email the Regional Representative and ask how to get involved. If you are from out of state, please contact our Executive Director at email@example.com.
Contact a Regional Director:
- Region 1: North Idaho
- Includes counties (Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, Shoshone).
- Region 2: Southwest Idaho
- Includes counties (Ada, Adams, Boise, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, Valley, Washington).
- Region 3: Central Idaho
- Includes counties (Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Custer, Gooding, Jerome, Lemhi, Lincoln, Minidoka, Twin Falls).
- Region 4: Southeast Idaho
- Includes counties (Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Bonneville, Butte, Caribou, Clark, Franklin, Fremont, Jefferson, Madison, Oneida, Power, Teton)
News for Physician Assistants
View More Articles »
Legislators want to hear from you. It is important to them that they know your opinions about a variety of issues. Don’t hesitate to tell them what you think. They are there to represent YOU!
Contact your Legislator »