IAPA Membership Categories:
|Fellow Dues: $125.00 (AAPA Member)
Physician assistants who practice within the State of Idaho and are members of the AAPA. Full voting privileges for both the IAPA and AAPA.
|Colleague Dues: $125.00 (Non-AAPA Member)
Physician assistants who practice within the State of Idaho and are not current members of the AAPA. Eligible voting privileges for the IAPA only.
|Affiliate Dues: $45.00
Individuals who are not physician assistants (NP’s, MD’s, MS’s) as recognized by the NCCPA and AAPA, but wish to belong to the IAPA.
|Out of State Dues: $45.00
Physician assistants who reside or practice in other states who wish to belong to the IAPA. Entitled to privileges of the floor at annual conferences, but may not vote or hold office.
|Sustaining Dues: $45.00
Physician assistants who are retired, employed by a Federal agency, or are in active duty military. Entitled to privileges of the floor at annual conferences, but may not vote or hold office.
|Student Dues: $20.00
Student must be currently enrolled in good standing in an ARC-PA accredited PA program of study. May not vote, nor be able to hold state office except for the position of student representative. Entitled to privileges of the floor at annual conferences and/or meetings.
- Representation in the Idaho Legislature. IAPA will lobby on behalf of Idaho PAs when state legislative bills are introduced or administrative rules are proposed that affect the PA scope of practice as defined by Idaho Law.
- Critical legislative and regulatory updates throughout the legislative session.
- Discounted registration for our annual CME conference in Sun Valley – offers 18-20 hours of CME over 3 days.
- Notice of local, regional, and national CME opportunities.
- Notices of PA job listings throughout the state.
- Monthly “IAPA Update” Newsletter.
- Practice resources including a PA Employment Checklist, Reimbursement Updates, Supervising Physician Sample Contracts, Addiction Resources, and more.
The IAPA membership cycle runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year. Members registering 90 days before the end of the current year will have a membership expiration of December 31st the following year.
Please select the health profession that best describes you below: